The abbreviation for “World Education Service” is “WES”. You would agree with me that the acronym has gained greater attention as the rate of migration in Nigeria and other African nations has surged in the last year. Unfortunately, the processing of SEVIS/WES payments in recent years in Nigeria has not been smooth in any way. Often, there have always been problems getting a successful transaction carried out in our so-called “giant” banks, and this has not changed in recent times.
Today, I will provide a guaranteed platform that provides premium services in having SEVIS/WES fees paid as soon as possible, as well as a noteworthy support desk for all of their consumers. After reviewing their success rate and comparing it to other platforms in Nigeria, I completely agree with them in this aspect.
If you are thinking of studying abroad, you should read this article. In addition, you should be aware that you may not necessarily need to queue for “Form A” any longer, as the app that I examined has everything in place for you. You should be informed of this fact.
Several organizations may say they can help you with your transition. They’ve all got the procedure unseemly, but for a variety of reasons, we’re giving Pay4Me our stamp of approval. The first, and possibly most compelling, is that Pay4ME has low transaction fees. It finishes the registration, verification, and payment processes faster than other organizations.
The World Education Services (WES) is a nonprofit organization that provides assessments for foreign nationals seeking higher education or employment in North America. Founded in 1971 with offices in both New York City and Toronto, Canada.
A credential evaluation entails comparing your academic achievements to those required by organizations in the United States or Canada. This report helps organizations such as schools, businesses, licensing boards, and immigration agencies better comprehend the educational background of the person being reported.
- identify and explain your credentials;
- verify the legitimacy of your credentials;
- a grade point average (GPA) equivalent
- Please provide an assessment of the legitimacy of the papers you have.
- You can also upgrade to the International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP), which means that your WES-verified transcripts will be saved in their database and can be readily requested to be forwarded to institutions and approved licensing authorities at any time.
Instructions on how to upload translated versions of your degree certificates to WES
If you want to upload your degree certificate or translation to WES, the processes you need to follow include the following:
- Log in using your “My Account” credentials.
- Go to the timeline of your account and scroll down until you reach the area labeled “Upload degree certificate and translation.”
- To get started, click the option labeled Upload Document.
- The following screen displays when you navigate to the Document History page. All of the files that you submit will be shown in this section. To move forward, please select the button labeled Upload Document.
- In the new window that just appeared, there will be options for you to select the necessary documents. Do not upload academic transcripts or mark sheets. Click on the Next button.
- Choose the necessary documents in the next window. After uploading your files, click the Preview button next to each file to make sure you’ve uploaded the correct documents and that the images are high-quality.
- Once you have successfully uploaded your file, it will appear in the window.
Prerequisites for Files
It’s important to read every bit of text on a website, as some of them may have specific guidelines for the maximum file size that can be posted in a given section. In light of this, I’ll be disclosing the specifications for the files that must be uploaded.
- Only PDF or JPEG files may be uploaded.
- Files must be 10 megabytes or less.
- You can upload up to 20 files in total. If you have numerous similar pages, please consider consolidating them into one file.
- Put no password protection on your Document.
- Do not submit anything that is not completely accurate and easily readable. All uploaded files are permanent and cannot be deleted.
Paying on Pay4Me
In order to make your payment using Pay4Me, you will need to change your payment method by logging in to My Account on the official page of WES and making the necessary changes. The Pay4Me app is a safe payment system that was developed for Africans to use in order to make payments overseas in a matter of seconds, particularly those related to travel-related fees and school fees. It’s simple to use. Go to WES’s official page, navigate to My Account, and update your payment method.
How can one make a payment with Pay4Me?
You may get started with the payment process by installing Pay4Me, which can be found on the Google Play Store as well as the iOS App Store. Step two is to register for an account with the online payment system. The verification process is straightforward and might take anything from one to twenty-four hours.
Steps to make payment
- To access the Pay4Me app, click here.
- You will be taken to the Quick Actions page when you click it.
- Choose Evaluation Fee from the WES Dropdown Menu
- Upon clicking this, a window titled “Pay WES Evaluation Fee (Select Destination Currency)” will pop up.
- You either choose US Dollars, British Pounds, or Euros and then you continue.
- Transaction Amount Should Be Entered Here.
- The amount is displayed in the country’s native currency.
- Verify, and then continue with the process
- Please enter your information in order to make a payment for your WES fees.
Before sending in your application for processing, check to see that the information you provided on the WES website is correct and that you have completed the application in its entirety.