Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc is Nigeria’s largest power distribution company. It is headquartered in Ikeja, the capital of the state of Lagos. The firm was formed on November 1, 2013, following the defunct Power Holding Firm of Nigeria (PHCN) handover to the NEDC/KEPCO Consortium under the Federal Government of Nigeria’s privatization strategy.
Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company provide vast career development opportunities, a great work environment, professional development, and competitive remuneration.
Applications are currently welcomed from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the entry-level Job at IKEDC – Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company.
Job Specifications: Facility Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Responsible for coordinating construction and maintenance activities by providing support for facility supervisors.
- Responsible for producing as-built drawings for all our office locations
- The facility officer will provide professional input on new projects and apply architectural knowledge in construction and related projects
- Produce 2D and 3D designs using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications for new undertaking offices to assist facility supervisors in renovation costing
- Prepare and present designs, specifications, estimated costs, and proposed construction schedules for all assigned renovation projects
- Creates detailed plans integrating engineering, electrical, and HVAC considerations and presents for statutory sign-off and approvals
- Liaise with government agencies for statutory approval for all renovation and new construction projects
- Make on-site inspections to check on the state of the project and report on its development.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining project files, ensuring that all relevant information is properly recorded and accessible.
- Assist in construction administration by reviewing shop drawings, responding to requests for information (RFIs), and conducting site inspections to ensure the construction aligns with the design intent and specifications.
- Coordinate all premises work, and engage necessary service providers, to execute planned preventive and responsive maintenance.
- Responsible for project planning and administration of building renovation work at the Head Office/Business Units and other IE Locations, overseeing building projects, renovations, improvements, or refurbishment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc./HND in any related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by selecting the “Apply” button below.
Deadline: June 30, 2023