Flour Mills is one of Nigeria’s oldest food and agro-allied firms and the proprietor of the well-known Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, at the exact location, the company operates a 30-megawatt diesel plant that serves as a backup in the case of feedstock scarcity to the gas generators.
Subscribe to our Whatsapp Channel for more job updates and support – CLICK HERE
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, Flour Mills has created a varied and genuinely inclusive environment where people may grow and attain their full potential.
Applications are invited from all competent graduates, and they are encouraged to apply for the job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Job Specifications: HR Assistant- Golden Sugar
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Work closely with the HR Advisor to increase employee engagement in the designated business unit.
- Maintain updated employee records, both electronic and physical files.
- Provide assistance with career management initiatives as needed.
- Compile HR data and generate reports as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in offering customer-focused HR services to the business unit.
- Coordinate the planning of training activities.
The Person Must:
- Be organized, have good interpersonal skills, take initiative, and am a fast learner.
- Be willing to develop a career in Human Resources.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have an intermediate level of Microsoft Office Package, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND in any discipline.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- Student membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by selecting the “Apply” button below.
Deadline: Not Specified