Oando PLC has a long history as one of Africa’s top integrated energy solution suppliers. It is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
The Oando Group is made up of six businesses that are top performers in their respective markets and shares the ideals of TRIPP (Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion, and Professionalism).
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for the job opening at Oando Plc.
Job Position: Business Information Coordinator
Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Will constantly engage the business as the face of IT&S with dotted line reporting to CEOs of the entities for which they are responsible; to ensure maximum satisfaction of the business on all IT services. The individual will work with stakeholders to coordinate & deliver process re-engineering, process automation, and all entity-based IT projects
- Meet with business entities’ decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, operations requirements and systems goals; to identify and resolve systems issues.
- Examine and assess the efficacy and efficiency of current systems, and devise methods for increasing or extending their use.
- Implement critical success factors for enterprise performance management
- Analyze the cost-benefit and return on investment of suggested systems to assist business organizations in choosing which ones to employ.
- Create and maintain an IT Project plan that communicates tasks, milestones
- Create full-scale project blueprints and related communications materials.
- Effectively and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Manage project scope changes proactively, keep an eye out for crises, and create backup plans.
- Keeping senior managers and clients up to date with progress
- Ensure that testing processes allow applications to achieve business objectives and system goals, meet end-user needs, and detect current or prospective issues.
- Create process models, specs, diagrams, and charts to give developers and/or the project team guidance in accordance with business objectives.
- Prepare and distribute reports, suggestions, or other solutions that address current and anticipated issue spots in IT projects and systems throughout the whole business organization.
- Establish and manage essential pathways and project dependencies.
- Produce and present presentations, proposals, requirements papers, and progress reports.
- Develop and implement quality control standards and procedures for testing new applications, products, and/or upgrades to current applications across the development and product lifecycles.
- Measure and ensure compliance to defined QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, as well as relevant documentation.
- Create and use standard templates to develop requirement specifications that are precise and succinct.
Key Performance Indicators:
- % of service availability within SLA negotiated
- No of Incidents by category, priority or resolution types logged
- % deviation of forecasted versus the actual cost of projects within defined tolerance limits
- Management of resources, sponsors and project scope
- % Conformance to set execution methods
- Risk identification and mitigating actions for all projects stakeholder management plan in place
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc/HND in any comparable subject is required.
- A minimum of second-class lower division (B.Sc.) or lower credit (HND) is required.
- Excellent leadership, motivating, and managerial abilities.
Personal Qualities Desired:
- Pro-active self-starter
- tenacious and assertive
- working with little or no supervision
- Highly structured and capable of swiftly adapting to shifting priorities.
Method of Application
Interested and eligible candidates should submit an application by clicking the button below.
Deadline: Not Specified