7up Bottling Company is one of the biggest companies that manufacture in Nigeria. It produces and distributes some of the most popular soft drink brands in the nation, including 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea, and Aquafina premium water.
SBC has nine bottling operations with cutting-edge manufacturing facilities strategically situated throughout the country.
Applications are being accepted from interested and qualified applicants for the position of sales executive at 7up Bottling Company.
Job Position: Sales Executive
Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- We are looking for a young motivated Sales Executive with 1-3 years of experience in the FMCG industry to contribute to the growth and success of our organization.
- The successful individual will be in charge of developing new business opportunities, building and maintaining strong customer relationships, and achieving sales targets within the assigned territory.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities to expand the customer base.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with current and prospective customers.
- To identify trends and opportunities, conduct market research and competitive analysis.
- Meet or exceed sales targets by effectively presenting and promoting our products.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to maximize revenue and market penetration.
- Provide outstanding customer service and swiftly handle any concerns or complaints.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and logistics, to ensure smooth order fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and submit accurate sales reports and forecasts on a regular basis.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a similar discipline is required.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive (1-3 years).
- Strong knowledge of FMCG products and market trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close sales deals.
- Self-motivated and target-oriented mindset.
- Capability to work both independently and as an indispensable part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel within the assigned territory.
Method of Application
- Qualified candidates should submit an application by clicking the button below.
If you are a proactive and results-oriented individual searching for an exciting chance to contribute to the growth of a leading FMCG firm, submit your application by clicking the link below
We thank all candidates for their interest; unfortunately, only those for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline: Not Specified