Unilever Nigeria Plc – We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Unilever, a worldwide multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) corporation with products distributed in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion people all over the globe who use our incredible products on a daily basis.
We are looking for qualified candidates to cover the following positions:
1.) Analyst of Financial Statements
R-59507 is the job ID.
Location of the Job: Lagos
Kind of Work: (Short-term Contract) – Immediately Available Positions in the Field of Finance
- The Regional Project Finance Lead will direct the work of the Finance Subject Matter Expert (SME), who will be responsible for the successful implementation of SAP S4H. This will be accomplished by ensuring that all manual workarounds required for the RTR and Treasury sub workstreams are in line with the end state controls and processes design.
- This individual will serve as a point of contact for the Nigeria Blossom Team and will collaborate closely with the Country Finance Manager, the Global project team (Blossom), a third party implementation partner, and the Ekaterra Global finance team to ensure a smooth implementation and transition to the new ERP as well as processes and controls framework for the Country.
Principal Duties and Obligations
- Do an audit of the existing financial procedures and controls, and then oversee the changeover to the new end-state financial procedures and controls.
- Building manual workaround solutions requires extensive collaboration with both internal and external financial and technical teams, as well as an evaluation of how system modifications would influence operations, controls, and reporting from the perspectives of RTR and Treasury.
- Check to ensure that manual workarounds conform to the global end state design applicable to the nation.
- Coordinate the training needs for ERP users and ensure that they are met in a manner that is consistent with Blossom team plans.
- Working with the Country Finance and Blossom Project Teams on the cutover process to ensure that any manual workarounds, processes, and solutions… are handled and rehearsed in the appropriate manner.
- Monitor the project’s requirements and delivery in comparison to its milestones, with the implementation teams responsible for recognizing and coordinating the resolution of any difficulties or limits that arise.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all of the relevant parties in order to guarantee efficient utilization of the manual workarounds and de-risk delivery.
- Carry out all testing that is necessary for both the system and the manual interfaces that supports going live.
- Assists in the coordination of the validation exercise by acting as a facilitator and coordinator for business teams during the design, testing, and cutover activities for RTR, P2P, Supply chain Finance, and treasury, as well as ensuring that manual workarounds move seamlessly between the functions.
Abilities and practical experience
- Applicants should have suitable degrees as well as more than five years of experience in RTR and Treasury.
- Having worked in fast-moving consumer goods firms or multi-national corporations and having experience interacting with several stakeholders
- Knowledge of the financial environment and procedures, particularly treasury and RTR, that is good, in-depth, and gained via practical experience.
- Good familiarity and skill with the Microsoft Office suite.
- a proven track record of success with finance-related ERP software.
- Experience with relevant financial information technology projects, including engagement in SAP implementation
- Prior expertise in Project Management and familiarity with SAP implementation is desired.
- Competence in both supervising and communicating with subordinates.
- Effective interpersonal communication and the ability to develop strong relationships
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced and constantly changing workplace is necessary, as is attention to detail and a proactive attitude to problem-solving.
- It is important that you be fluent in English and have strong communication abilities.
- Knowledgeable with the procedures of banking.
To submit your application electronically, please click here.
- Unilever is an organization that is devoted to equality, inclusion, and diversity in order to achieve our business success and build a better future, each and every day, for our varied employees, global consumers, partners, and communities all over the world. We feel that having a diverse staff gives us the ability to meet our growth goals and to encourage inclusiveness throughout the whole company.
- At Unilever, we encourage every employee to bring their ‘Whole Self’ to work, and that includes you! Hence, if you require any kind of assistance or access restrictions, we strongly encourage you to let us know about them when you submit your application so that we can assist you all the way through the recruiting process.