The La Casera Company PLC is a renowned beverage firm and the pioneer of PET bottled Carbonated Soft Drinks in Nigeria.
TLCC is a prominent beverage firm and the pioneer of PET bottled Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD) in Nigeria. The firm makes, promotes, and now distributes nine products, including the La Casera Apple drink, across the country and other regions of West Africa.
Applications are now being taken from interested and eligible individuals for the employment position at The La Casera Company Plc.
Job Specifications: Trade Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
They currently need an experienced Regional Trade Marketing Manager who will support the Head of Marketing in developing and executing trade marketing initiatives for the La Casera Company Plc brands for Lagos and the Western region.
- The Trade Marketing Manager (TMM) will support the Head of Marketing with relevant data/information needed to develop trade marketing strategies and execute all trade marketing initiatives for all the company’s brands.
- S/He will lead trade activation, ATL & BTL activities, and POS visibility.
- You will liaise with members of other functions, such as Sales & Consumer Marketing, finance, corporate development, etc., to enable the Sales Team to achieve their annual business development key performance indicators. You play a key role in collaborating with the Sales Team to grow their customer base/sales across all the brands and promotional activities and assist in successfully launching innovations/products where applicable.
- Conduct market research, product, customer, and competition analysis and gather relevant data/insights for strategy development.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer & consumer insights that will unlock activity success.
- Provide the Head of Marketing with the tools and support materials to drive excellent implementation of sales drivers with customers nationally.
Strategy Implementation and Operation:
- Drive the implementation of a Trade Marketing Strategy.
- Develop and maintain a national outlet database with customer/ channel classification.
- Maintain outstanding brand visibility for the Company’s Brands at purchase points.
- Execute channel strategies and all related plans.
- Drive the implementation of the retail channel’s trade marketing strategy to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
Product Launch / Promotion:
- Advise on appropriate promotional procedures established from customer data analysis and current trends.
- Representing the organization at relevant industry tradeshows, designing unique plans for individual products, and overseeing and analyzing new product launches.
- Coordinate media placements, and public relations programs, host events, and food shows, and participate in all community events.
- Prepare and implement trade promotion plans with main customers.
- Use relevant systems/tools to track, measure and evaluate (M&E) all promotional activities, prepare a report, and submit it to the Head of Marketing.
- Contribute to the organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
- Provide adequate support to Head Marketing to ensure all TM plans are successfully executed, and KPIs met.
- Coordinate procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Maintain excellent communication between Sales Team, Marketing team, and external Partners.
- Engage, set up, closely manage and assess 3rd party teams and BTL Agencies in line with company policy.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Should have at least 5 year’s experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry.
Desired Functional Skills:
- Research, Insight Gathering & Analysis
- Trade Activation
- Strategy Execution
- Project Management
- Relationship Management.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified