The Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP) initiated by Mr. Governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu, aims to address unemployment, poverty, and food security by empowering women and youths with modern agricultural skills as Agripreneurs.
Aligned with the Ministry of Agriculture’s role in the T.H.E.M.E.S. PLUS developmental agenda of the State Government, which focuses on Capacity Building, Wealth & Employment Generation, and Ensuring Food Security, among others. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for enrollment in a One-Month Training Programme covering Poultry, Piggery, Aquaculture, Vegetable Value Chains, E-Agric, and Agribusiness at the Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe.
Upon completion of the training, participants will undergo a minimum three-month internship and mentorship period in their chosen agricultural sector.
Unemployed women and youth passionate about agriculture who must:
- Possess at least a senior secondary school certificate.
- Have satisfactory physical or health conditions.
- Be aged between 18 and 35 for males and 18 and 40 for females.
- Eligible applicants should visit the LAP Application Portal to complete the online application form.
- Follow the provided instructions for filling out the registration form and uploading the required documents (Applicant’s LASRRA Card and Academic credentials).
- Applicants are advised to take photos of the mentioned documents and store them on their smartphones, tablets, or Laptop/Desktop computers before accessing the registration portal for easier uploading when requested.
Ensure all mandatory details are completed to avoid an incomplete application.
Shortlisted candidates will receive SMS notifications to attempt an online Aptitude Test on designated dates each month.
For more information,