Kuda Bank is a full-service, app-based digital bank. Our goal is to be the go-to bank not just for Africans living on the continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever in the globe. Kuda is free of unnecessary banking fees and excels at assisting consumers in budgeting, spending wisely, and saving more.
Kuda Bank is currently hiring for open jobs. All applicants who are interested should review the available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now to fill the role of accountant at Kuda Bank.
Job Specifications: Financial Systems Accountant
Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
We are looking for a Financial Systems Operations Accountant (based in Nigeria) to support the Kuda Group in ensuring that the Finance function is a world-class, best-in-industry operation. They will be actively engaged in ensuring that processes and guidelines are followed in order to guarantee that correct and relevant information is reported to the company.
- Process Improvement: investigate and recommend strategies to enhance day-to-day accounting procedures.
- Implementation of System: assisting with the rollout of a new accounting system (MS Finance & Operations) across the group
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Financial Reporting: the individual will be responsible for operational expansion in the new markets
- Developing policies and controls: as we continue to expand, there is a need to have consistent policies and controls across the group
- Partner with the markets: work closely with new markets and provide guidance and support, taking into consideration the group-wide policies and mitigating risks and non-compliance
- Be the Finance Operations Partner for other departments: working closely with various departments from compliance, IT, marketing, and expansion (to name a few) and providing adequate support and highlighting issues to the group team on a timely basis
- Ad hoc, carry out any other duties that the Group Financial Controller may reasonably request.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Time management;
- Creative thinking
- Intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent qualification.
- Familiar with IFRS
- Have a deep understanding of how ERPs work and be preferential to have experience in implementing one.
- Working with teams across various geographic jurisdictions
- Strong interpersonal and business partnering skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Expectations – Key skills and competencies:
- Attention to Detail;
- A self-starting approach;
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified