Ecobank Transnational Incorporated, a public limited liability company, was established in 1985 as a bank holding company as part of a private-sector initiative led by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry and supported by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
The Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce advocated and launched an initiative to establish a private, regional banking institution in West Africa. Ecopromotions S.A. was founded in 1984. ETI was founded after its owners raised seed funds for feasibility studies and promotional operations.
All competent graduates are encouraged to apply for Ecobank Nigeria’s latest job in 2023.
Job Description: Application Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- This Job role is for subject matter experts on Core Banking Applications, Business Process Applications, robotic applications, and AI.
- This job role will anchor the entire group’s core banking application, business process, and other applications.
- The need for this Job role arises from the group technology support models where experts are required to handle core business application deployments.
- The person in this job will handle and anchor transformation applications deployment functionally and technically and support such at the Third level effectively and efficiently with deep knowledge.
- This role implements and manages core and non-core banking and business applications for the entire group.
- Implement business processes and or robotic applications.
- Implement core and non-core banking applications.
- Delivers level 3 support on all applications incidents, attains customer’s delightful experience, and ensures no SLA breach.
- Delivers all assigned transformation system projects and tasks.
- Takes an active role in planned business continuity activities, ensuring accurate and complete recovery procedures.
- Ensure effective communication and interaction with customers to deliver impeccable CX.
- Participate and coordinate parameterization, training, and UATs on application implementations.
- Innovate, propose, and create solutions related or not to the job functions to meet identified business needs.
- Ensure all Audit requirements are fulfilled.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Professional qualifications or certifications are added advantages.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IT, Banking, or business / robotic processes
- Extensive experience in managing and deploying applications.
Skills, Capabilities & Direct attributes
- Extensive knowledge of applications planning design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
- Good knowledge of banking and business/ robotic applications
- Good knowledge of databases/ middleware and application interfaces
- knowledge of current and emerging technologies to satisfy application to business needs.
- Programming language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including explaining technology solutions in business terms, establishing rapport, and persuading others.
- Ability to deliver on tight SLA. technologies such as MS IIS and Weblogic.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by selecting the “Apply” button below.
Deadline: June 11, 2023