The Malta ClimAccelerator program focuses on offering targeted support to start-ups as well as financial options for entrepreneurs engaged in the designated theme areas.
Are you a startup that is dedicated to combating climate change?
Are you committed to finding new ways to lessen our carbon footprint?
Are you looking for strategies to expand your reach and impact?
Then this program is for you!
Malta ClimAccelerator is looking for enthusiastic businesses like yours, in conjunction with ET CIlimate-KIC!
The Malta Climate Accelerator Program 2023 focuses on offering specialized support to start-ups as well as financial possibilities for businesses operating in the following subject areas:
- Pure Energy
- Circular Economy and the Clean Industry
- Mobility and transportation
- The Environment and Air
- Energy Conservation and Storage
By joining ClimAccelerator Malta, you will receive access to a wide range of help and resources, allowing you to develop faster and have a greater impact.
- Introduction to Equity Investors: Present your startup to the ClimAccelerator Global Investor Network, as well as one-on-one pitching opportunities, to gain crucial access to strategic equity investors.
- Business Development Assistance: Receive full assistance in expanding into foreign markets, allowing you to build sales channels, access a larger target market, and increase business growth.
- Funding Guidance: Unlock the opportunity to apply for European and national R&D and growth funds, which can help your creative ideas develop further.
- Minimum Viable Product Pilots: Consider piloting your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in Malta and Europe to acquire real-world validation for your idea.
- Startups that have completed the ClimAccelerator program are eligible for the Climate-SAFE/Climate Validation investment agreement, which is a €50K equity service package given by EIT Climate KIC.
- Worldwide awareness: Increase your worldwide awareness by attracting new clients and investors who share your vision and enthusiasm.
- Access Climate Tech Knowledge: Take advantage of the advice and knowledge of a global climate tech industry network comprised of seasoned entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Dedicated Coaching: One-on-one coaching that is geared to your individual goals and requirements, assisting you in navigating the hurdles of growing your enterprise.
- Opportunity to participate in the EIC Accelerator Program: If you are eligible, they will create your stage 1 application and offer you the required help to construct your stage 2 application.
- Unique seminars: Attend unique seminars on themes such as company growth, climate impact communication, and fundraising techniques, among others.
- EU Startup Summit: You will have the opportunity to be considered for participation in the EU Startup Summit 2024, which will be held in Malta on May 9–10, 2024.
- Scalable solutions with considerable climate effect or adaptation potential within subject areas;
- Market potential: The developed products/services have the potential to earn revenue from a variety of geographical markets.
- The company must be officially incorporated.
- The startup can be based anywhere in the world;
- Competencies (academic/scientific) of the founders to give the solution
- A minimum of Technology Readiness Level 6 (TRL)*;
- MVP pilots are prepared.
For More Information,
Deadline for applications: September 15, 2023
Latest Scholarship Opportunities