The Workplace Centre Ltd – One of our clients, a financial services provider, is looking for qualified individuals to fill the positions listed below at this time.
Job Title: Executive in Charge of Marketing (Treasury and Credit)
Location of Employment: Lagos
Kind of Employment: Full-Time and Permanent
Business Sector: Banking
- To increase the company’s earnings by fostering the development of high-quality assets and fostering the generation of borrowings for the company.
- Marketing/creating high-quality loans and generating borrowings are the primary means by which you will increase the Company’s profitability.
- Preserve existing accounts and goodwill through superior relationship maintenance.
- Report to management on economic trends and developments once every three months and offer advice as needed.
- Management meeting, enterprise risk/investment committee, MCC meeting weekly submission on proposed mandate for evaluation and consideration.
- Contribute to the development of a solid marketing strategy and check in to make sure goals are being accomplished.
- Take an active role in the evaluation and development of products and the creation of imposing tactics for breaking into new markets.
- Report on the marketing plan and methods every three months.
- Participate actively in the meeting of the credit approval memorandum committee and carry out credit reviews and account spreading as required..
- Document the team’s marketing efforts on a weekly basis.
- Provide a monthly report detailing sector, product, and other objective attainment.
- Provide on-going support to the Chief of the Business Development Unit and make strategic suggestions on how to enhance the operation and boost productivity.
- To help management make educated decisions, provide a monthly report detailing the sector, product, average lending rate, and duration of any new facilities or treasuries produced.
- Facilities, treasury withdrawals, and terminations that are not approved must be reported to the CEO every month.
- Come up with at least one (1) new offering every six (6) months.
- Compile a weekly report detailing closed transactions and any follow-up required to secure a repeat sale.
- Participate in bad debt recovery.
- To be more explicit, the team must attain a non-performing credit tolerance ratio of 1% of facilities.
- Create treasury and credit mandates as required by Management.
Those who are interested and qualified should email their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Position as the subject line.