The Transforming Nigerian Youths initiative intends to establish an entrepreneurial and management change-makers network, particularly among young people and women working in Nigeria’s Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) sector.
The Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) has partnered with the Mastercard Foundation to enhance the skills of 40,000 MSMEs, with a particular emphasis on businesses led by women in Nigeria. The training will be available through EDC’s online learning platform and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system, making it possible for learners to participate in the courses from anywhere, at any time.
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or interested in owning a business? Sign up for the free Entrepreneurship training program presented by Enterprise Development Centre in collaboration with MasterCard Foundation-Young Africa Works.
- Personalized Business Growth Strategy
- Opportunity of receiving benefits like Free Website Design, a Free Google My Business profile, a Free CAC registration, a Free Logo, and many more
- Free Access to Market
- Acquire entrepreneurial skills
- One-on-One Advisory Services
- Free Data to browse for the training
- A chance to participate in sector-specific Competitions
- Access to Information on Funding Opportunities
The program is designed for youths (aged 18 to 35) living in any of Nigeria’s 36 states who have a business or an idea.
Method of Application
For more Information,