University College Cork, Ireland, is pleased to announce the commencement of its Masters Scholarships in 2023.
The scholarship will help highly motivated students from developing countries acquire skills and knowledge that will help them have a tremendous impact on issues relevant to their professional lives. Candidates are therefore encouraged to make good use of this opportunity and get a world-class education at one of the best universities in Ireland.
This scholarship is open to students who are citizens or permanent residents of developing countries, It covers tuition fees, return airfare to Ireland, and a stipend of €1,000 per month for one year.
To be considered for a Masters Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries in Ireland, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must first be invited to join the master’s course by applying through the PAC portal. Applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with good grades.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the approved English language requirements.
- Applicants must meet the required entry-level education, which is equivalent to the Irish requirement.
- Candidates must show that they have the capability to lead and excel in the classroom.
- Applicants should apply by emailing Ms. Niamh Kiely (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the following content:
- Proof that they have applied online;
- A statement of motivation (max. 300 words) indicating their suitability for scholarship consideration.
- Contact details of the two referees
For more information,
Registration deadline: September 29, 2023
Latest Scholarship Update