Join our 8-week, equity-free sustainability accelerator program! Learn from global professionals, engage with the proper corporate and investment networks, and access chances to expand your solution to the next level with the help of Microsoft and the Abu Dhabi Investment Office.
- Four themes are based on COP28 themed days:
- Accountability, Finance, Trade, and Gender Equality
- Just Transition, Energy, and Industry
- Oceans, Land Use, and Nature
- Water, Food, and Agriculture
- Virtual capacity-building courses and training in Business, Abu Dhabi, Sustainability, and Technology
- unique, specially handpicked mentor panel for each business
- Microsoft professionals provide 1:1 technical help and coaching.
- Demonstration in Person: COP28 Day and Opportunities in the UAE
- Access to investors and business partners
- $150,000+ in Founders Hub credits and benefits
The virtual program assists eligible entrepreneurs in four areas:
- Enabling Technology: They link founders with the technology they require to succeed. Access a wide range of benefits, including a minimum of $25,000 in free Azure credits, a GitHub Enterprise License, Microsoft 365 licenses, and a large network of IT specialists.
- Corporate Readiness: The program links tech startups with some of the world’s largest organizations and mentors to help them prepare for corporate sales.
- Financial Readiness: Collaborate closely with qualified financial mentors to improve the financial and commercial models of companies.
- Investor Preparedness: Learn how investor-ready you are and gain access to Microsoft’s VC partner network.
- Open to tech businesses with sustainable solutions, revenue-generating scale-ups, with growth-stage innovators.
- The application deadline is September 14th, and the program runs from October 2nd through November 24th.
- Demo Day: During the first week of COP28 in December.
For More Information
The deadline for applications is September 14, 2023.
Latest Scholarships Opportunities