Nestle Nigeria – IIs the largest food and beverage corporation in the world. We have over 2000 brands that span global landmarks to local favorites and are present in 189 countries around the world.
We enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We aim to help construct a better society and inspire people to live healthier lives because we are motivated by our purpose. This is how we affect our society and guarantee our long-term success.
Nestle Foods is accepting applications from suitable applicants for the position of Executive Assistant.
Job Position: Executive Assistant – Management
Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking to hire an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director whose responsibilities include enabling and enhancing the effectiveness of the Managing Director by providing qualitative management support and representing the executive to others.
Key Outputs / Deliverables:
- Support (and sometimes drive and lead) projects and improvement initiatives for the benefit of the Business.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Travel Management: Preparing and collating visits/ travels schedules/ dates; flight bookings, prepare as required; reports of visits, processes expense claims for Line Manager only
- Reads, researches, and routes correspondence; drafts letters and papers; collects and analyzes information; and initiates telecommunications.
- Plans and schedules meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel for executives.
- Maintains consumer trust and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by delegating tasks to other Functional Assistants and monitoring outcomes.
- Attends meetings in the absence of the executive and speaks for the executive (if and when necessary).
- Greeting guests and customers in person or over the phone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares presentations, writes reports, analyses data and other information as would be required from time to time
- Maintains the inventory of office supplies by assessing stock to establish a level, forecasting needs, assessing new office items, and placing and completing expedited orders for supplies, checking the supply’s receipt.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exceptional in speaking and writing in English (French is an added advantage)
- Exceptional Listening and communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions from your supervisor and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow-up.
- Also, the ability to relate messages or instructions to others.
- Excellent interpersonal/people skills.
- Ability to work directly and indirectly with others and engage internal/external stakeholders in a manner that represents the Nestle brand.
- Great Emotional Intelligence.
- Graduate degree, i.e., HND/B.Sc.
- 3 to 5 years of continuous experience supporting a C-level Executive in a structured environment.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to keep the working day in order.
- Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc., will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or presentations. Understanding of SAP or any other ERP system.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for “Executive Assistant at Nestle Foods” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified