Unilever Plc – We manufacture, sell, and distribute the goods that people select to feed their families, maintain their hygiene, and furnish their homes.
Our brands are trusted globally, and we’ve developed into one of the world’s most successful consumer product businesses by listening to the people who purchase them.
Applications for the most recent position at Unilever Nigeria Plc are being accepted by qualified and interested applicants.
Job Description: Project Manager
Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Ogun | Nigeria.
- Leveraging maintenance performance indicators, shape maintenance programs by providing technical input to maximize asset utilization after installation.
- Ensure equipment is designed, selected, purchased, and installed based on life-cycle considerations and “total cost of ownership.”
- Monitor and manage the effective and efficient performance of equipment installed or upgraded.
- Ensure all projects are delivered with scope, time, cost, and safety.
- Establish, track, and review KPIs for equipment performance with the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Utilize information available through the Capacity Tool exercise to assess equipment utilization.
- Implement condition-based monitoring to help eliminate unplanned maintenance downtime.
- Review maintenance schedules to assess equipment conditions and requirements of tools and technologies and amend preventive and predictive maintenance plans with the planner as needed.
- Identify solutions for equipment that does not perform as expected within the current PM schedule.
- Act as a local expert on CMMS and ensure accurate and effective data capture.
- Monitor spare part management and dispose of obsolete items.
- Liaise with Category Technology to ensure core designs are adopted.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology developments and the required skills.
- Manage 3rd party contractors and ensure Unilever standards are met.
- Support Finance by establishing cost/benefit reviews of maintenance activities, including assignment of tasks and applying ECRS (Eliminate, Combine, Reduce, and Simplify) to activities.
- Ensure equipment runs as designed and meets standards for nominal speed, etc., to maximize equipment capacity.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSC/HND Mechanical Engineering degree Experience: Minimum of 6 years in maintenance engineering, Project management, and Inventory management in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Project Management Certification is a must. Good knowledge of AutoCAD, word, Excel, MS Project, Powerpoint presentation and SAP (Plant Maintenance and Purchasing), e-mail, and spreadsheet.
Method of Application
Candidate applications should be submitted by clicking the button below if they meet the requirements.
Deadline: Not Specified