Applications are being sought from suitably qualified candidates for the OpenAI Residency Program, which is designed to bridge the knowledge gap for exceptional researchers and engineers from various fields, allowing them to acquire the essential skills and knowledge needed to transition their careers into the AI and machine learning domains.
The Residency program offers a great opportunity for individuals who are inquisitive, enthusiastic, and skilled to focus on and enhance their expertise in AI and machine learning. It is a 6-month program intended for highly capable technical researchers from diverse backgrounds looking to pivot into AI.
- Annual salary for this role: $210,000
- Immigration and sponsorship support were provided.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for both you and your family.
- Mental health and wellness support.
- 401(k) plan with 4% matching.
- Unlimited time off and over 18 company holidays per year
- Paid parental leave of 20 weeks and support for planning.
- Annual learning and development stipend ($1,500 per year).
Interested applicants for the OpenAI Residency Program are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Availability for the entire duration of the residency program, as it is a full-time commitment
- Background in research specializing in fields outside of deep learning
- Demonstrated excellent academic and research capabilities.
- Exceptionally talented individuals are seeking to transition into full-time research-based positions in the field of AI.
Method of Application
Please use the following link to apply: Application Link
For more information,
Kindly visit the Official Webpage.