Orange Group is a fast-moving consumer products company that has its headquarters in Nigeria and operates in West Africa. The corporation centers its attention on four fundamental markets, namely pharmaceuticals, beverages, personal care, and lighting. The Orange firm is a big diversified consumer goods firm that uses its industry experience, production skills, and broad distribution network to deliver foreign items and brands to customers in Africa. In addition, Orange Group manufactures pharmaceutical products locally that are of effective and high quality.
We are looking for candidates to fill the following position:
Position Available: Management Apprenticeship Programme
Location of the Job: Lagos
Description of the Job
- The Orange Group Management Trainee Program is geared toward providing new college grads with the knowledge and abilities necessary to flourish in management positions within the firm. The program is intended specifically for recent college graduates.
Do you possess any of the following characteristics that we are searching for?
- The ability to think critically as well as reason analytically.
- capable of driving oneself to achieve goals while also having the skill to do so
- Ability to adapt quickly and easily to changing conditions in the workplace
- Capability to operate well within a group setting in addition to displaying strong interpersonal qualities