The Adara Foundation, a non-profit social enterprise based in Nigeria, is dedicated to empowering women and advancing education throughout Africa. The Foundation shares Saïd Business School’s commitment to promoting greater gender equality in education and aligns with our goal of fostering a diverse global MBA community.
The scholarship is specifically aimed at female candidates of African nationality and covers the full MBA program fees as well as living expenses. To be eligible, candidates must demonstrate their commitment to returning to their home country after completing the one-year MBA program, contributing to Africa’s economic and business development. These scholarships will be available for the 2024–25 academic year, and no separate application is required as all students meeting the criteria will be automatically considered.
- Covers 50% of the course fees.
- Open to female candidates who are ordinarily residents and nationals of African countries.
- Preference is given to female candidates of Nigerian nationality.
- Candidates must be residing in a state outside of the European Economic Area, including the UK, and have intentions of returning to their home country upon completing the MBA program.
- Applicants should demonstrate a commitment to contributing to Africa’s development.
- Scholarships will be granted according to academic excellence.
- The successful scholar will be invited by the Adara Foundation to work on a project contributing to Africa’s development during or after the program.
Method of Application
- No additional application is required. Eligibility will be determined based on the details provided in your MBA application form.
- This scholarship does not have a set application deadline. Eligible offer-holders will be evaluated after each MBA admissions deadline. However, the availability of this scholarship in later application stages cannot be guaranteed, so early application to the MBA program is recommended.
For More Information,