People living in sub-Saharan Africa have less access to high-quality medical care than individuals living in other parts of the world. The PharmAccess Group is an international nonprofit organization with the mission of addressing this issue. PharmAccess has adopted an integrated strategy that addresses concerns about both the demand and supply sides of the health care system. Furthermore, it makes advantage of the potential that mobile technology and data bring in order to leapfrog growth in health market sectors across sub-Saharan Africa. PharmAccess has a team of professionals with expertise in a variety of fields, including demand-side financing and the design of health insurance schemes for low-income groups (Health Plans), regulatory support and improvement (SafeCare), as well as the improvement of businesses and the financing of healthcare businesses (Medical Credit Fund)
We are recruiting for applicants for the following position:
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- The business development and marketing director will supervise the marketing officer.
- The Marketing Officer will be directly responsible for aiding Third Party Administrators with the execution of marketing strategies for the Kwara State Health Insurance Plan.
- The following duties are included in the list of duties: identifying marketing opportunities, assisting with marketing and sales training and workshops, evaluating and discussing the effectiveness of implemented marketing strategies, evaluating client experiences and offering recommendations, and reviewing and analyzing marketing plans, reports, and dashboards.
- Launch and encourage aggressive marketing initiatives.
- Design and ensure the implementation of successful marketing Plan.
- Determine and create tactics for the Scheme to break into the market.
- Participate in the product promotion initiatives that you are helping to coordinate.
- Create weekly and monthly reports detailing the actions of the marketing department.
- The pursuit of new customers while also focusing on preserving ties with existing customers.
- Carry out market intelligence efforts on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent necessary.
- An MBA is useful.
- Five years’ marketing experience.
- Able to communicate well and successfully negotiate.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint).
- Powerful interpersonal as well as communication abilities
Candidates who are interested and qualified should send their resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic “Marketing Officer” in the body of the email.
The agency provides strong terms and conditions that are in line with industry norms, as well as a great employment opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere.