PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Nigeria has been in operation in Nigeria since 1953, through its predecessor businesses Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
The PwC Professional focuses on five attributes: Whole leadership, Business acumen, Technical capabilities, Global acumen, and Relationships.
Applications are invited from all competent graduates, and they are encouraged to apply for the job opening at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). See the position below:
Deadline: July 28, 2023
Job Specifications: Manager, People & Organisation (Advisory)
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
To really differentiate ourselves and position ourselves for the future in a rapidly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC must be purpose-led and values-driven leaders at every level. To assist us do this, we have the PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework. It unifies our expectations across lines, locations, and career pathways, and it offers transparency on the skills we need as people to be successful and advance in our professions today and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll be part of a problem-solving team, contributing in the resolution of challenging business issues spanning from strategy to execution. This management level’s PwC professional skills and obligations include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues that prevent the team from working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information, including broader stakeholder views, to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet the firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Make judgments and develop conclusions using data and insights.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the company’s code of morals and conduct for business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Professional Certification: CIPM, CIPD or SHRM
- An MBA or Master’s in HRM will be an added advantage
- Excellent skills in leading teams and managing multiple projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed business communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 6 years of HR Management Consulting experience (Big 4 Experience will be an added advantage).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by selecting the “Apply” button below.
Deadline: July 28, 2023