Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) companies in the world. Their portfolio includes powerful brands such as Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B, to mention just a few.
The individuals who have NOT yet started their National Youth Service obligations are the ones who are eligible to participate in the internship drive (NYSC). Our goal is to pre-select excellent recent grads for internship positions who are looking to grow their talents while being taught and coached by great P&G executives. Those who meet this criteria will be considered for the internship.
- You are encouraged to submit an application regardless of the particular area of study that you are currently engaged in. The available positions are spread across a variety of departments, including Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, and others.
- You will be a part of an atmosphere at work that is welcoming to everyone, which ensures that you will have equal access to learning opportunities and will challenge you in ways that will help you to mature and advance.
- You are qualified for vacancies across Procter & Gamble divisions in Lagos.
If your application for this position that you submitted online is accepted, the next step will be for you to attend an interview.
What makes you such a wonderful match is:
- You have a second class upper or above and have not yet begun your NYSC service
- Only graduates from the years 2021-2023 are eligible.
- You exhibit qualities of leadership in this situation.
- You have a deep appreciation for other people and perspectives, and you long to be part of an environment that is always evolving.
Job locations: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
The position is a full-time one.
Job categories: Brand Management and Marketing
Recruitment announcement number: R000074193