PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a wholly owned subsidiary of the global consumer products company PZ Cussons Plc. From Imperial Leather to Cussons Baby, Morning Fresh to Thermocool, and Robb, we produce and sell some of the most adored brands in Nigeria.
Our business is divided into five categories: personal care, cosmetics, home care, food & nutrition, and electricals. Over 5000 people are employed by PZ Cussons Group globally, spread across Africa, Europe, Asia, and North America.
Check out the job recruitment at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc. PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Orderly update and maintenance of employee records on HRIS, soft and hard copy files.
- Orderly update of other administrative/HR Files
- Ensure appropriate approvals are available before any employee data entry, file upload, or hard copy files update.
- Support the review and monitoring of employee data, identifying discrepancies, and taking corrective action on HRIS.
- Administer monthly headcount process and audit for correctness. Identify variances to resolve or explain the variances.
- Maintain Weekly and monthly Leaver, joiner, and mover reports
- Back up team members when on Leave.
- Prepare HR letters and notices for assigned workforce
- Support Employee absence for the assigned workforce.
- Essential Support for all data analytics and reporting.
- Prepare monthly payroll input for assigned population
- Track and Compute OT/OT pay according to company policy, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of payrolls.
- Maintain employee database as required by Functional Departments (HR & Finance)
- Administer Pension, group life, NSITF to include employee registration, and contribution payment to AP to ensure compliance with the law.
- Support payroll compliance needs- Tax (36 states), Pension (PFAs), NHF, and compliance certificates.
- Support contractual non-payroll payments.
- HR Compliance activity – Internal Compliance needs, Periodic NOTAB requests, NDPR compliance, etc
- Support our B-Corp data requests and reports.
- Communicating with HR and external customers where necessary and troubleshooting any business needs.
- Provide information for internal and external audits
- Any other activities and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with highly analytical work is essential.
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Expertise in data analysis, manipulation, problem-solving, and critical thinking.
- Capability to give clear and accurate information in a business-appropriate way.
- Ability and assurance while communicating facts to various audiences.
Method of Application
If you are a qualified and interested person, click the button below to apply.