The Reach Oxford Scholarships are designed to provide educational opportunities at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom, to students hailing from low-income and developing countries. These scholarships are specifically available to citizens of countries that receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
A selection of Reach Oxford scholarships, previously known as Oxford Student Scholarships, are offered to students from low-income nations who, due to political or financial constraints or the absence of suitable educational facilities, are unable to pursue a degree in their home countries.
- Coverage of course fees
- Financial grant for living expenses
- One round-trip airfare per year
In order to qualify for this scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must have received an offer of admission to an undergraduate program at the University of Oxford.
- Should demonstrate outstanding academic achievements and possess commendable leadership qualities.
- Must be committed to returning to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have not previously undertaken undergraduate-level studies.
- To apply for this scholarship, you must first submit an application for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford through UCAS by October 15, 2023, and successfully secure a place.
- Detailed information on how to apply for the scholarship for the 2024 intake will be available on the official webpage in January 2024.
- For 2024 intake applicants who submit their applications by the scholarship deadline of February 7, 2024, the selection process will take place in March 2024.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application in April 2024.
For further information and inquiries,
Please visit the [Official Webpage]
Application Deadline: October 15, 2023.