A well-planned infrastructure system is an essential requirement for every country’s growth. There is an urgent international need for professionals who can direct the conception, planning, and construction of infrastructure facilities for transportation, water, and waste management on an urban and regional scale while integrating economic, social, ecological, and management aspects.
Since 1983, the University of Stuttgart has offered an internationally regarded M.Sc. degree in Infrastructure Planning. The curriculum emphasizes an integrated approach to planning and brings together students with backgrounds in architecture/urban planning from their bachelor’s degrees with civil engineers. The curriculum also prepares students to plan, analyze, evaluate, and implement large-scale, complex infrastructure projects that are up to the challenges of the future.
MIP DAAD Scholarship recipients will receive;
- Monthly fees of 750 euros
- Payments for health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover travel allowance, unless these charges are reimbursed by the home nation or another source of financing.
- Graduates will be able to direct and coordinate the work of multinational and multidisciplinary teams of professionals in infrastructure-related sectors.
The MIP program is designed for professionals or students specializing in civil engineering, architecture, and urban planning, as well as graduates from related fields of study, who want to gain an understanding of infrastructure planning in a broad, integrated context and prepare for international and complex planning tasks.
- From August 1st, 2023, through September 30th, 2023, the University of Stuttgart’s C@MPUS site will be accessible for MIP online applications in conjunction with DAAD scholarship applications.
- The applications will be retrieved from the system on September 30th, and only papers uploaded before that date will be reviewed for DAAD applications. No late submissions via email or print after this deadline will be considered for scholarship candidates.
For further information,
Application Deadline: September 30, 2023
Latest Scholarship Opportunities