The Department of Engineering at the University of Manchester is pleased to announce that it will be providing scholarship grants to academically outstanding students from other countries who will be beginning their taught courses in September 2023.
Eligibility: You must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for an Engineering the Future scholarship:
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full-time degree – beginning in September 2023 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering
- be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia, or Africa; (If you had an offer at an earlier round of admissions, you will also be considered; if you win the prize, your offer will be renewed.)
- possess an English Language Certification appropriate to the level of the course
- be completely enrolled in the class you’ve selected by the time the registration deadline rolls around;
- possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of at least an excellent Upper Second class (2:1) (or the international equivalent), or be on pace to attain this;
- be supporting your own course (for instance, you are not being sponsored by anybody) and be considered an international applicant for the purposes of tuition fee calculations.
Acceptable Region: South Asia, South East Asia, and Africa
The value of the award is:
- One remission of all tuition and fees, for a maximum of £33,500. This award is for the several programs that make up the Master of Science in Project Management degree.
- There are four scholarships with a combined total of £10,000.
- Ten students will each receive a tuition fee reduction of £6,000.
The total number of awards is 15.
Application Procedure: There is no need to submit any additional paperwork in order to be considered for this scholarship opportunity; instead, academic achievement will be the determining factor. Candidates who have been shortlisted may be contacted in order to complete additional evaluations in the form of a written statement.
You will be eligible for consideration for the scholarships if you already have an offer from one of the following departments:
Applications must be submitted by the following dates: Winners of the awards will be revealed on July 13, 2023, at the latest.