Cape Breton University is accepting applications from qualified domestic and international applicants for Entrance Scholarships for undergraduate students wishing to enroll in a degree program. For registered applicants, Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships are offered.
Each year, $2.6 million in scholarships and bursaries are awarded to students entering CBU thanks to the generous donations of supporters. Students entering directly from high school are evaluated for admission scholarships based on their academic performance.
Articulation Agreement Students
- Articulation agreements (both domestic and international) are eligible.
- Students must be enrolled in their transfer program at the time of application.
- For ESL conditional offers to be honored, the recipient must enroll in a CBU English language partner school.
- To be qualified, you must have a minimum 80% average, as established by CBU, with no failing grades.
The scholarships are available to undergraduate students who have excelled academically and who have a clear need for financial assistance, and they are given to both groups of students.
Documents Required for Application
All entering students who aspire to be considered for entrance scholarships must provide the following documents in addition to their application:
- Official transcript
- Financial need application for those seeking bursaries
Method of Application
For more information, visit the CBU website