A LinkedIn analysis from 2022 shows that social media managers are the third most in-demand marketing professions, with the third largest year-on-year career growth. This is why Ingressive For Good has partnered with Meta to provide 1500 African Youths free access to social media marketing education.
This program will introduce digital marketing and all the major social media platforms. You will learn the following:
- How to Manage Content Calendars and Create Engaging Content
- The fundamentals of social media advertising
- How to Assess the Effectiveness of Your Social Media Posts
- How to track and improve social media marketing initiatives.
And much more
The program is a fully remote, beginner-friendly, hands-on experience, collaborative learning, and in-program mentorship with real-life projects.
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Analytics
- Marketing Campaign Creation
- Creation of content calendars
How it Works:
- Chosen candidates will be contacted on June 13th, 2023
- Participants will get instruction and be provided with real-world applications to practice. As you go through several stages, you will be assigned weekly activities ranging from simple to sophisticated; reaching the final level implies you are ready to continue learning and progressing independently.
Program Duration: 6 week
Registration closes: June 4th, 2023
Training Kicks off: June 13th, 2023
Application Deadline: June 4th, 2023