The KAIST Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship for International Students 2023 is now open for applications. The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is offering a fully funded scholarship for this course. In 2023, all international students from all over the world will be eligible for KAIST university scholarships in South Korea.
For undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate studies in South Korea, the KAIST International Student Scholarship provides a range of academic fields and majors. For the KAIST scholarship 2023, there is no requirement to take the TOEFL or IELTS exams. For the duration of the scholarship, only English will be used to instruct all classes.
At Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea, there is a national research university called KAIST. As the nation’s first college of science and engineering, KAIST was founded by the Korean government in 1971.
- Country Host: South Korea is the country of origin for the 2023 KAIST University Scholarship.
- Available Opportunities: More than 300 scholarships are available via the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Level of Study: Bachelor, Master, and PhD
- College: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Closing Date: March 22, 2023
Requirements for KAIST Scholarships
Scholarship requirements for undergraduates: September 2023 (START / REGULAR / LATE) applicants who have completed high school or will do so before August 31, 2023. Dual citizens who also have Korean citizenship are ineligible to apply as international students. Under the links at the bottom of the post, you can find further information on the eligibility requirements.
Requirements for Graduate Scholarships:
Hold or have a bachelor’s degree till August 30, 2023, in order to enroll in the master’s program. You must possess or maintain a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree for the doctorate program. Dual citizens who also have Korean citizenship are ineligible to apply as international students.
International students are eligible for a KAIST scholarship without a monetary attachment. In light of the fact that KAIST University offers free tuition to all overseas students, the following costs associated with studying abroad will be covered:
- Full financial aid
- complete tuition coverage.
- a $300 monthly stipend for undergraduate students.
- master’s students will receive a monthly stipend of 350,000 won.
- a monthly doctoral scholarship of KRW 400,000.
- Medical Insurance
The disciplines for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral scholarships offered by KAIST University are mentioned below.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science and Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Brain and bioengineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
Transdisciplinary Studies School
Exemption from the English Proficiency Test
Candidates from officially English-speaking nations (such as India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.) or English-speaking nations (such as Guyana, New Zealand, the United States, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada) are free from presenting the EFA report. For individuals who studied abroad in an English-speaking nation, a certificate from their English classes is necessary.
How to Use:
Applying must be done online. A link to the complete and thorough material is provided below. Read this carefully. KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship Application (Visit Here) To submit an application for a KAIST Ph.D., (Visit Here)