Speedaf Express is a joint venture created by YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO. We committed to lower end-to-end logistics expenses while offering consistent and acknowledged logistics services to our customers.
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel for more job updates and support – CLICK HERE
Speedaf Express has recently launched a new and exclusive service to get closer customers, and this is the self-pick-up site. Now they are recruiting people to join the team.
Applications are invited from all competent graduates, and they are encouraged to apply for the role of Sales Executive at Speedaf Nigeria Limited.
Job Specifications: Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Conduct research to find possible business prospects and target markets for products and services.
- Create and maintain strong working connections with clients in order to foster patronage and income.
- Improves sales efficiency by giving direction and answers to employees.
- Create and implement successful sales and distribution strategies for the company’s products.
- Monitor market trends for changes and respond accordingly.
- Communicate with clients to determine their service needs and to enable supply.
- Employ product and service experience to respond appropriately to client inquiries and to aid in the settlement of customer concerns or complaints.
- Examine financial records to ensure that balanced accounts are maintained.
- Apply your awareness of industry trends and business practices while making decisions to improve the sales process.
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate sales records to get information for report preparation.
- Make sure that appropriate customer relationship management is employed and that customer service requirements are followed.
- Participate in educational programs and conferences to broaden your personal network and boost your workplace expertise.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 3 years experience within the Logistic Industry.
- Must be able to identify prospects.
- Must be able to build rapport and maintain client relationships.
- Must be able to identify prospects’ challenges and proffer solutions.
- Must be a good negotiator.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Salary Range: ₦150,000 – ₦200,000/month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by selecting the “Apply” button below
Deadline: Not Specified