Matrix Energy Group is a fast-developing indigenous and integrated Nigerian Oil Marketing and Trading Company interested in shipping, commodities trading, depot operations, fertilizer mixing and trading, exploration, and haulage services.
Matrix Energy Group is in search of qualified people to fill a job. Read the fine print and apply by the deadline.
All competent graduates are encouraged to apply for the role of Retail Station Supervisor at Matrix Energy Group.
Job Specifications: Retail Station Supervisor
Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
Location: Ogun & Delta | Nigeria.
This individual is responsible for organizing and continually improving sales operations at the station, monitoring product discharge, and coordinating stock planning and management to guarantee consistent product availability. Additionally, the person in this role is responsible for managing contacts with statutory authorities and security agents and organizing staff operations at the store.
- Responsible for the efficient coordination of all station operations.
- Stock planning and management daily.
- Conduct security surveillance and liaison with external and internal security agents to provide a safe and secure operational environment.
- Establish amicable and fruitful working ties with key statutory agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Set and meet station profitability/sales targets.
- Prospective consumer marketing that is aggressive.
- Create and maintain strong customer connections.
- Sales and inventory information are provided daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Increase your market share by making consistent sales efforts.
- Always provide customer care/satisfaction.
- Establish a new commercial partnership.
- Always ensure that individual and unit targets are met and exceeded.
- Create and maintain efficient Teamwork/Force to achieve the unit’s and the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Daily, Station Operations (Dispense & Sales) update the report at an agreed-upon frequency (3 hours) for planning reasons.
- Create and manage a viable cash evacuation strategy.
- Supervised and coordinated of all station personnel.
- Public Relations Officer at the Station
- Other obligations delegated by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum OND and maximum HND requirements for candidates.
- Smart and capable of communicating in English are requirements for the position.
- Candidate should be between 23-32 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by selecting the “Apply” button below.
Deadline: Not Specified