Sunlight Resources Limited’s Cheese Balls – Fun Snax is a food and snack Manufacturing Company based in Nigeria’s Mushin axis that has operated for over 16 years.
Fun Snax is a father-and-son-run business that started in 2005 when the dynamic duo introduced its fluffy, light cheeseballs in their residence in Lagos, Nigeria.
Interested Nigerians should thoroughly review the various positions at Fun Snax and submit your application properly before the deadline. Apply for the role of supervisor at Cheese Balls – Sunlight Resources Limited.
Deadline: July 19, 2023
Job Specifications: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Supervising warehouse staff, Loaders, and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level.
- To establish an economically effective and viable network for the smooth distribution of products in strategically defined demographic areas.
- Required to work in shift arrangement.
- To develop, and manage customer relations, and facilitate business managers/sales heads to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- Any other duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum educational standard: SSCE / OND / HND / B.Sc in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Warehouse Management, Store Management, Transport Management, and Logistics.
- Minimum Working Experience: Two (2) years and above.
Job Requirements, Skills & Attitude:
- Manufacturing Experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have been exposed to leading a team of 15-20 people.
- Knowledge of LIFO, FIFO.
- Knowledge in Inventory Management.
- Knowledge in Store Management.
- Male Applicant preferred for Gender Balance.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
Method of Application
Competent applicants should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: July 19, 2023