We are seeking individuals who are ambitious, resilient, and dedicated to making a difference in the Nigerian education system. If you’re ready to join our movement, here’s how to start your application.
Benefits: As a Teach for Nigeria Fellow, you become part of a movement of young leaders committed to eliminating educational inequity. Here are some of the benefits:
- Opportunity to contribute to a transformative movement
- Comprehensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training leading to a Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Immediate responsibility from the start
- Job and internship opportunities during and after the Fellowship
- Inclusion in a global network of change agents spanning 42 countries
- Participation in a 9-month Mentoring Programme for professional and personal development
- Access to professional development and a supportive network
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training, and skills workshops
- Chance to design and implement a social change project
- Stipend for two years, including school holidays
- Approximately 9–10 weeks of holiday.
- SALARY: 70,000.00
- Duration: 2 YEARS
This program is designed for highly motivated young graduates and mid-level professionals with diverse academic backgrounds. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Nigerian citizen aged between 18 and 35 at the time of application.
- Graduated from the university with at least a 2:2.
- At least five O’Level credits, which must include Mathematics and English.
- Successfully finished the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) by July 2024.
Our fellows undergo a meticulous selection process. You should consider applying if:
- You advocate for equitable, high-quality education for all children.
- You exhibit leadership potential and a willingness to learn.
- You are ready to commit to a full-time teaching role for two years.
Method of Application:
The success of your fellowship application heavily depends on how you apply. Dedicate time to create a compelling application that sets you apart. Keep in mind that your application will be assessed by a team of trained evaluators reviewing numerous applications. Read the application tips below to avoid common mistakes.
For More Information,
Application Deadline: April 11, 2024