Applications are currently open for the Graduate Trainee Programme at the Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA).
The primary objective of this role is to meet the Learning & Development objectives by:
- Identifying and cultivating a pool of candidates with qualifications aligned with the critical and scarce skills needed by the bank.
- Filling vacant entry-level positions within the organization.
- Implementing a talent management strategy for management development to facilitate succession planning.
- Engaging in a formal learning program and on-the-job training to enhance professional and personal competencies in the chosen career path.
DBSA Graduate Programme Overview:
- Engage in all activities outlined in the Young Talent program as directed and scheduled by the leadership team.
- Contribute to and deliver on projects assigned by line management and the Young Talent program.
- Actively participate in scheduled training sessions as part of the Young Talent program or other learning and development initiatives deemed essential for skill and knowledge enhancement (in consultation with the line manager).
- Engage in activities such as campus activations, career fairs, and presentations to advocate for the DBSA graduate program.
- Contribute to the ongoing evaluation and enhancement of the Young Talent program by identifying areas for improvement and success factors.
- Possession of an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification (e.g., Bachelor’s, Honour’s, and/or Master’s Degree) with no intention of further studies in 2024.
- No prior work experience required or a maximum of 6 months of experience.
- Citizenship of South Africa.
- Academic record with a cumulative average of 65% or higher over the final year of study.
- Completion of a degree from a South African University or an equivalent qualification aligned with the NQF levels and recognized.
For further details:
Application Deadline: February 15, 2024