The UCL Global Masters Scholarship is designed to facilitate and support full-time Master’s degree studies at UCL for international students coming from lower-income backgrounds.
This scholarship is awarded based on financial need, and decisions are made under the recommendation of the Student Funding Office.
- In the academic year 2024/25, there are up to 85 scholarships available, including five specifically designated for students from India.
- Each scholarship carries a value of £15,000.
- The scholarship is valid for one year, except for full-time programs spanning two years, in which case the scholarship amount is distributed evenly over both years.
- It’s permissible to hold the UCL Global Masters Scholarship alongside other scholarships, awards, studentships, or bursaries. However, the UCL award might be adjusted based on the total value of others received.
- Scholarship recipients are required to promptly inform the UCL Student Funding Office of any additional funding they secure for their UCL Master’s degree studies, whether received before or after being granted the UCL Global Masters Scholarship.
- The scholarship primarily covers tuition fees; any remaining balance is disbursed to the recipient in three equal installments throughout the academic year, allocated for living expenses
Applicants, hailing from any country outside the UK, must meet the following requirements:
- Qualify to pay the Overseas fee rate.
- Demonstrate a lower-income background.
- Have completed the admission application, including the submission of references, for a full-time Master’s degree program at UCL in the academic year 2024/25. Please note: Distance-learning options are not eligible for this funding; students must physically attend UCL in the UK.
- For detailed guidance on how UCL defines household income, refer to our essential information page.
For Further Details,
Application Deadline: May 7, 2024