The SDGs Advocate Program is a three-month training and advocacy program for Nigerian youth. The course consists of more than 20 lectures, original readings, and extensive evaluations.
The strategic aim is for this Cohort to train 100 adolescents who would then instruct secondary school students and community groups or societies using the unique training manuals and toolkits. Through the trainers-of-trainers concept, they intend to reach over 100,000 pupils and 5000 community group members. The training will be focused on increasing understanding regarding advocacy and the implementation of SDGs. The program will also emphasize systems and design thinking, problem framing, and how to look inside to tackle developmental problems at secondary and postsecondary institutions using the SDGs.
- partnerships with international changemakers
- Global Recognition as SDG Advocates for
- Leadership and Career Development
- Building young people’s capacity to localize global solutions
To participate in this program, please note the following criteria before proceeding with your application:
- The applicant should be a Nigerian citizen aged between 18 and 35 years old.
- Ability to dedicate at least 4 hours each week for the duration of the program.
- Ability to participate in virtual training.
- Are you interested in becoming a development and transformation agent?
- Applicants are not required to have a prior understanding of the SDGs 2030.
Method of Application
For more information,
Application Deadline: August 7, 2023