The WAAW Foundation Scholarship supports female college students in Africa to complete their education in a STEM-related field. With this scholarship, you are free to focus on your academic goals while also volunteering to give back to your community and encourage the involvement of women in STEM through the STEM Outreach Chapter at your university. We are searching for scholars who see a need and have the enthusiasm and determination to make a difference in their community.
- Female students of African heritage living and studying in Africa.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program.
- Studying STEM-related courses at an African university or institution.
- Currently enrolled as a first, second, or third-year student in a five-year program at a university
- Financial necessity must be demonstrated
- Outstanding academic record.
- Proven leadership, volunteerism, and community service
- Under the age of 32 years.
- The WAAW Foundation scholarship is a $500 one-time payment.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) courses are the only ones that are accepted and will be evaluated for the grant.
For more information
Latest Scholarship Opportunities