The Think Big Scholarship initiative provides tuition fee scholarships ranging up to £13,000 per year of study, along with one-time living cost bursaries of up to £3,000. This support is aimed at assisting prospective international students in their first year at the University of Bristol.
Scholarship awards for postgraduate international students come in values of £6,500, £13,000, and £26,000 per year, intended specifically for covering tuition fees. Additionally, eligible applicants may qualify for a £3,000 living cost bursary during their initial year of study.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are categorized as an international student for fee purposes
- Have submitted an application for the commencement of any one-year, full-time master’s program or one of the eligible two-year programs (MSc Social Work and MA Law), starting in September 2024.
It is not necessary to have received an offer of admission before submitting an international scholarship application.
- Successful applicants will receive notification on or before Friday, May 24, 2024.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be informed shortly after.
Application Procedure To submit your application, please click on the provided link here. As you complete the application form, consider the following tips to ensure a smooth process:
- No Save Function: Kindly note that there is no save function available. Ensure you finalize your application in one session. Answering all required questions is essential, as an error message will appear if any field is left unanswered.
- Reviewing Answers: After completing all sections, you will have an opportunity to review your answers. Once you select ‘ submit,’ your application becomes final, and no further changes can be made.
- Smartphone Users: If you are using a smartphone, you may need to switch to landscape mode to view all the text appropriately.
To apply, please use the international scholarships online application form. For additional guidance on the application process, refer to our instructions on how to apply for international scholarships.
Application Deadline: April 24, 2024.
We encourage you to complete the application accurately and thoroughly within the specified timeframe.