The University of Waikato in New Zealand offers an exciting opportunity for students seeking to pursue a degree program at the institution.
The University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship aims to encourage educational pursuits, enhance international collaboration, and provide support to talented international students enrolling for the first time in foundation, undergraduate, or postgraduate programs at the University of Waikato.
- Receive up to NZD$15,000 towards tuition fees.
- Prospective students must be applying for the first time to undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the University of Waikato.
- Applicants must be International students. Applicants should demonstrate good academic records.
- Based on academic merit.
- Potential to become global ambassadors.
- Applicants can apply by registering via an email account. Upon registration, applicants will receive a confirmation email.
- Provide essential personal information such as name, email, country, date of birth, etc.
- Share academic qualification details, including the degree name, institute, major, specialization, completion date, etc.
- Choose the preferred degree type and specify the semester and year of enrollment.
- Select either a master’s or doctoral program and mention your specialization area.
- Fill in all the mandatory sections within the registration form.
- submission of supporting documents.
- Carefully fill out and submit the application form. Check the application status by logging into your account.
For More Information,