Participate in the USAID DRG Photo Contest 2023
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is inviting applications for its annual DRG Photo Contest, aimed at advancing democracy, human rights, and good governance worldwide.
The contest welcomes photographs related to democracy, human rights, and governance (DRG) across various themes, including but not limited to:
• Civil Society
• Climate Change and DRG
• Community Mobilizing
• Democratic Reformers
• Digital Democracy/Technology
• Countering Trafficking in Persons
• Global Labor
• Human Rights
• Information Integrity
• People-Centered Justice
• Rule of Law
• Summit for Democracy
• Submit high-resolution digital photos, with a minimum size of 1024 pixels or larger (tall or wide) or around 300 pixels per inch. JPEG format is preferred, and compressed photos are accepted if edited using Photoshop. Scanned photos will be reviewed case-by-case.
• Each photograph must include:
• Photographer’s name and organizational affiliation (if applicable).
• A robust caption detailing who and what is depicted, and its relevance to USAID’s mission (this can include past projects that have extended beyond USAID’s initial support).
• The city and country where the photograph was shot.
• Date (month, day, and year) when the photo was captured (approximations are acceptable).
• Entrants have the opportunity to submit a maximum of five entries.
• Please send only the photo file(s), and you may include a separate document with captions.
Kindly send your submissions, along with all required information, and attached photo(s) to DRG Communications and Outreach Specialist, Jessica Benton Cooney, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details,
Please visit the official webpage.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2023.