CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd is a multinational corporation specializing in the production and wholesale delivery of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, food, and beverages in African and Asian nations.
We are focusing our efforts in the sector to ensure continuous growth while also contributing to the advancement of the economies of the countries in which we operate via providing jobs and business opportunities.
Interested and suitable applicants are asked to submit applications for the available Vacancy at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria.
Job Position: Accountant
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Edo | Nigeria.
- Ensure the firm’s financial transactions are appropriately captured, categorized, and posted with the appropriate permissions and coding instructions.
- Creating regular reports like balance sheets, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Receivables Management.
- Payables Management.
- Monthly payroll preparation
- Inventory Management & proper valuation of Inventories and Assets
- Ensure that clients’ invoices are accurate and timely.
- Conduct regular audits of ledgers and other books of entries, as well as related reconciliations.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of accounting records and documentation.
- Comply with the Company’s financial and accounting control procedures.
- Complete monthly tax returns (PAYEe.t.c.).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Accounting Degree or equivalent.
- Membership in professional bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria is an added advantage.
- 3 – 7 years experience required.
- Knowledge of the industry’s tax rules, codes, and regulations.
- Accounting software expertise and experience are required, preferably SAPERP.
- Appraise and analyze financial statements and publication
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Professional certification (e.g., ICAN, ACCA) is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with keeping financial records
- knowledge of general ledger operations and the month-end/year-end close procedure
- Excellent use of accounting software
- Active, smart, and catches up quickly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, ensure using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: June 30, 2023