Daily Trust – Media Trust Limited is a media firm that specializes in consultancy, printing, and publishing. The organization believes in providing efficient, honest, and high-quality service to its customers. Using cutting-edge technology and hiring self-motivated employees, the firm’s goal is to slowly evolve into a world-class, integrated communication corporation.
Media Trust Limited, the publisher of Daily Trust and Trust TV, is a major participant in the Nigerian media industry, reaching millions of people through its print, television, and digital platforms.
Daily Trust is currently recruiting talented, creative, and editorially sound candidates for the Job Opening at Daily Trust – Media Trust Limited.
Job Specifications: Marketing Leads
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
The Marketing Leads will lead the marketing efforts of Trust Radio and Aminiya (print and digital), working with a team of marketers from the parent organization as well as freelance marketers across the country to develop the marketing strategies of both media and contribute to creating integrated marketing campaigns to promote the brands. They will also be required to help in connecting more businesses, organizations, and individuals with our niche audience of over 48 million Nigerians. In other words, the roles involve planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, sponsorship, and research.
Media Trust Group, publishers of the Daily Trust and Aminiya and owners of Trust TV and Trust Radio, is recruiting to fill the position of two Marketing Leads for Trust Radio and Aminiya.
- The Marketing Leads will be expected to discharge the following responsibilities:
- To develop and launch effective and user-friendly marketing strategies for Trust Radio and Aminiya.
- To conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, and determine the target print, radio, and digital audience needs of both.
- To identify, contact, and persuade clients to purchase advert slots/spots on the online and offline channels of Trust Radio and Aminiya by clearly communicating the benefits of doing so and preparing samples for them.
- To communicate with target audiences to build and develop customer relationships and to develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- To create awareness and develop the Aminiya and Trust Radio brands.
- To source for advertising opportunities and produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- To initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- To develop creative briefs and ensure that marketing output is characterized by the highest creative standards.
- To stay abreast of technology trends and use this to contribute ideas to the platforms and the parent organization.
- To collaborate with graphic designers, web specialists, sound recordists and engineers, and other technical team members to create successful marketing campaigns and, with the marketing team, in the preparation of media kits and promotional plans.
- To initiate marketing tactics and techniques and develop strategically placed advertisements to reach niche demographics.
- To centralize and spread marketing best practices and to plan, develop and execute multi-platform campaigns, including print, TV, and digital.
- To use statistics and other tools to track the effectiveness of existing marketing strategies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the capacity to operate in a team environment and on various teams.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Ability to anticipate the challenges and opportunities which arise from marketplace developments and translate these into coherent medium- to long-term strategies for the platforms.
- The ability to work flexible hours and on weekends as required is essential.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, or any other relevant discipline is essential.
- Ability to understand and speak Hausa fluently, and proficiency in translating Hausa into English and vice-versa, are essential.
- A minimum of five (5) years of proven experience in marketing, sales, and/or key account management in a corporate organization, preferably in a multimedia environment.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, and the ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- A track record of developing innovative marketing campaigns.
- Strong negotiation abilities and the ability to follow through on client contracts are required.
- Capability to multitask and handle many customer accounts
- Strong business sense and media industry expertise;
- Excellent customer service and persuasive skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by selecting the “Apply” button below
Deadline: July 25, 2023