Vitafoam – with its base name derived from “Vita,” the Latin word for “life,” the firm has strived to contribute to all elements of its consumers from the cradle to old age. It has created high-quality home and industrial items that offer ultimate value and comfort to live for work, school, leisure, health, pregnancy, and child development.
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel for more job updates and support – CLICK HERE
Vitafoam was founded in 1962 by two industry giants, British Vita, and Unilever, and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. It has since been Nigeria’s most renowned and leading manufacturer of Polyether, foam goods, furniture, upholstery items, and adhesives.
Applications are invited from all competent graduates, and they are encouraged to apply for the supervisor role at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc.
Job Specifications: Audit Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- To conduct an audit of the company’s operations
- Assist the Audit Manager in organizing and supervising in ensuring Joint adequate coverage of the Control component of the company operations at the Head Office, Factory, and Depot locations.
- Assist the Audit Manager in preparing Internal Audit Annual Visit Plan.
- Assist the Audit Manager in the execution of the agreed Annual Audit Visit plan.
- Assist in reviewing, on a continuous basis, the internal control procedures, ensuring that the laid down systems are adhered to.
- Assist in maintaining adequate: Permanent file for audit location Working Paper file for each audit.
- Assist in carrying out stock audits during the regular month-end and year-end physical stocktaking.
- Carrying out any particular assignment as directed by the Management.
- Assist in carrying out investigations in the Areas of the business as may be directed by the Management.
- Identify weaknesses in the control of economically unsound measures
- Make suggestions for improved performance and the prevention of future shortcomings.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of auditing experience
- Knowledge in auditing, internal audit standards, fraud awareness, and professional ethical standards.
- Knowledge in enterprise risk management (i.e., risk analysis and control assessment).
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with Audit Supervisor as the subject.